Our excellent remote learning specialists provide help in reading, spelling, writing, and math using our specially-designed remote learning platform. Contact us for a free demo below to see how it works!
Our tutors are highly-trained professionals who can work with your child 1:1 using our unique remote tutoring platform. We fully customize each child’s lesson plan to best address their areas of strength and weakness, using the time-tested Orton-Gillingham approach.
Remote tutoring has many benefits over going to a center:
- it’s affordable (less than half the price of going to a learning center)
- it’s easy to schedule
- no traffic!
- easily tutor on snow days or when school is out
- our students tell us that they prefer working online
- we can work on reading, writing, or math skills
Are remote lessons right for you?
Our students tell us that they prefer the remote lesson format to traditional in-person tutoring. We find the best success with students who need to improve their reading and spelling skills, writing skills, or math skills and are comfortable using a computer. Ladder Learning tutors have the best technology and we make learning interactive, multisensory, and fun! Our students range in age from 7 to adult.
Our successful online students have been students with:
- Autism (ASD)
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Specific Learning Disability
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
- English Language Learners
- Gifted and 2e (twice-exceptional) Learners
If you’re not sure that online is right for your student, please contact us below for a free online demo, or call us at (470) 344-5574. We’ll explain how we use our program and see if you have the right technology to make it work at your home or school.